2015 CGOA Member Design Competition
Submission Date for entries: April 1, 2015
Message from the BOARD
Thanks so much for your interest in our event. This year’s competition will be held in San Diego. We are in the process of a little restructuring so please check back as more details will follow.
Susan Lowman, Bobbie Matela CGOA 2015 Design Competition Committee Co-Chairs
- Competition is open to all Crochet Guild of America members in good standing, including those overseas, at all membership levels, excluding the judges. International entries are welcome.
- Entries must be primarily crocheted; other fiber, needle and crafting arts may be incorporated in your design, but the overall impression must be crochet. Any materials may be used.
- Entries must be original designs that have not been previously entered in this competition, previously published in any print or electronic media, or otherwise publicly available before the date of competition. There should be no possibility that any of the judges can see or recognize your design.
- Entries do not have to be newly or recently crocheted, as long as they are completely your own designs. Working from someone else’s published pattern and changing a few things does not make it original!
Thanks to our magnificent sponsors in 2014, including:
- Cari Clement
- Creative Yarn Source
- The Crochet Dude
- Interweave Crochet
- Gwen Blakley-Kinsler
- Red Heart
- Tulip Company, makers of Etimo cushion grip hooks
- WEBS, America’s Yarn Store
If you are interested in sponsoring an entry please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.