Saturday, July 20, 2013
Let's have a party! End your CGOA conference experience on a high note by attending CGOA Fun Night. Spend the last night in the company of crochet friends new and old.
Take a look at the fun and excitement we have in store for you:
- Goody Bags: The first 250 to register will receive a free goody bag.
- Door Prizes: Door prize drawings will take place all through the evening.
|7:00 – 8:15 PM||Heavy Hors D’oeuvres/Cash Bar: We'll have a number of heavy hors d'oeuvres and dessert stations available as well as a cash bar. |
Member Show-and-Tell: Bring or wear your favorite crocheted items and show off your accomplishments. This is fun sharing among friends--No stressful walk down a fashion runway required. Be prepared to tell us all about the pattern and yarn you used.
|8:15 – 9:00 PM||Chapter Sharing: Hear about the exciting things chapters are doing. Be inspired to attend meetings of your local chapter. Learn tips on how to start a chapter in your area.|
|9:00 -- ??? PM||Game Time: Let's play some crochet games and win some prizes.|
- Let's Make You Squeal (aka Let's Make a Deal): Bring the biggest purse and crochet bag you can find stuffed with all sorts of things. You never know what we might ask you to find for us for your chance to play the game. Will you be Zonked or will you get the Big Squeal?
- Last Crocheter Alive: Bring some yarn, a stitch marker, and a hook and join us for a crochet challenge. Answer questions and get to add stitches or have to frog stitches. The crocheters with the largest swatch at the end of the evening will win a prize.
NOTE: The $10.00 ticket helps subsidize the cost of the hors d'oeuvres and desserts. It's cheaper than the cost of a meal in the hotel restaurant!
Thanks to our sponsors!
- Platinum: Red Heart Yarns
- Gold: Handy Hands
- Bronze: Jennifer Cirka, Pam Daley Designs, Linda Dean, Edie Eckman (Craftsy classes),
Ellen Gormley, Tammy/KH: Hot Lava Crochet, Susan Lowman and Marie Segares