TheCrochet Guild of America’s Chain Link Conference is coming to New Hampshire! We are very excited to be holding the event at the DoubleTree Manchester, New Hampshire.
Chain Link Conference attracts hundreds of crocheters - an eclectic mix of hobbyists, industry professionals, corporate supporters, vendors and many more who share the same passion. We are the ONLY 100% Crochet-centric Event in the industry! We think that you will find this to be a very special opportunity to introduce your products to our crochet guild members and attendees.
Print Floor Plan- Please review the floor plan and list your Booth/Space Choices in the designated section on the registration form under the Attendee Selection Tab.
- Thursday: Exhibitor Set-Up until 6:00 pm; Exclusive Shopping Preview for registered attendees 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday: Show Floor Open 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Saturday: Show Floor Open 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Exhibitor Move-Out starting at 4:00 pm
Why Sponsor/Exhibit with Us?
Crochet attendees come back year after year to take part in educational classes, special events, networking, personal and professional growth and, most especially, a diverse product-packed show floor for shopping - yarn, books, patterns, kits, accessories, hooks, and more.
● Target Audience = NEW Customers - Gain access to hundreds of passionate crocheters from across the country in one long weekend!
● Feel the Pulse of the Industry - Avid crocheters come to our shows to grow creatively and professionally. Find out what they are looking for and discover new trends in the industry.
● Return on Investment - With almost 3,000 highly engaged Guild members in attendance, through our website and watching via Facebook Live, your company will gain exposure to those crocheters who want to buy! They want quality products to further their craft of crochet.
● An Intimate-Sized Show and Boutique-Style Show Floor - While we understand the importance of a busy show floor with excited shoppers, we also allow the opportunity for attendees to interact with sponsors and vendors by ensuring a manageable show and vendor market with a wide variety of products.
● Exposure - Exhibitors can participate in fun activities such as door prize drawings, book signings, fashion shows and demonstrations as creative ways to drive traffic to your booth or website and capture important customer information. Additionally, your company name and other important information will appear in the Show Directory that is distributed to all attendees and on our website for those unable to attend.
We offer affordable booth packages and lots of opportunities to get involved. Email our office at CGOA@crochet.org for questions about reserving your space. Chain Link Conference has a strong reputation as one of the premier shows in the industry and I hope you will join us in 2019.