Check out the
- Masters Programs
|Crochet For Charity|
Want to donate items in your local community?
There are many organizations in your community that utilize donations of various types: these could be blankets, hats, scarves, slippers, toys, etc. These donations can be used for a variety of reasons: Aiding in trauma, giving comfort, providing warmth, feeling of inclusion, etc.
Here are some tips about finding needed resources in your community.
Contact your Local:
1) Department of Social Services
2) Area Agency on Aging, (you may need to use an internet search engine with the term listed and your local city, or county with state)
3) Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Agency
4) Community Service District
5) Community Health Center or Public Health Department
8) Disaster Relief Agency
9) Center for Violence or Women's Shelter
10) Dialysis or Cancer Center
11) Homeless Shelter
12) Food Closet
Ask if they are in the need of any donations, or if they work with any agencies that provide donations. This can help you to either directly meet the local need, or find a network to work with to provide donations.
Click for a Charity List